Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
Top NBA 2K 19 Secrets

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna » O wszystkim i o niczym Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Top NBA 2K 19 Secrets
Autor Wiadomość
Cszcy
Ławka rezerwowych
Ławka rezerwowych

Post Top NBA 2K 19 Secrets Odpowiedz z cytatem
The lonely affair that turns me off from just do I gram offline is the actuality I can't adapt my player, it's an entire bolt 22, I abhorrence the way online myplayer is set up appropriate now but I can't play with it later accepting able to change my shot, 2K19 MT moves and gear.

I ambition they would only add a skip action if you have clear it once. I take the cut scenes that advance experience that is air-conditioned I guess. But the abortive ones afore or later a bold humans progressing into a abode to allocution for 3 accounts and say nothing... accord us the benefit to ascendancy our match.

I would not apperception as abundant if the cut scenes were in actuality acceptable but they are a abasement - perhaps alone 10 year olds would adore the scenes breadth your amateur al of a sudden starts accepting associate associate with all the various NBA superstars and begs to get a charm to MJ's golf championship, and in addition to that they aren't even rational.

I had been on the Celtics for my amateur year and in my additional year I reasoned up with the Lakers, and I got one of these cut scenes with Kyrie and both him and myplayer behaved like they were affair for the aboriginal moment. I still get alleged amateur in assorted cutscenes. Cutscenes with Dame still betoken that I'm stadium with Shammy.

Speaking of Shammy, the lonely time that I was aghast that there wasn't a cutscene was if I awakened to play the Celtics and there wasn't any cut stadium with myplayer and Shammy or even Boo Boo. And supposedly if you switched teams allotment of your modification was to aswell accompany Hannah that the PR babe and her ass-kisser on with you. And B-fresh.

I had actually play offline if you could get distill moves along with the extra custom cartoons. I really don't affliction for the neighbourhood - NBA 2K19 News play is baneful if you are lesser than 90 or even 85 entire, and that I don't accept a busy affiliation in order the park/pro-am I'm ice-skating on defence and can't time my leap attack releases suitably anyway.
[/img]
Czw Sie 09, 2018 10:38 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Sie 09, 2018 10:38
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna » O wszystkim i o niczym Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: