Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
So much can change in the NFL in a mere matter of weeks

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna » PUCHAR LIGI Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
So much can change in the NFL in a mere matter of weeks
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk
Rezerwa

Post So much can change in the NFL in a mere matter of weeks Odpowiedz z cytatem
A month ago Womens Julién Davenport Jersey , the Jaguars were widely considered one of the best teams in the league.Now they’re 3-3, fresh off two abysmal performances from their vaunted defense.A month ago, your Houston Texans were 0-3, and the season appeared to be circling the drain.Now the Texans are also 3-3.While a healthy amount of skepticism about this team’s ceiling justifiably remains, the Texans now find themselves in position to overtake the Jaguars atop the AFC South.No matter how you slice it, there’s a big game going down in Jacksonville on Sunday.Here’s how to catch it.Kickoff Time: 12 p.m CDT on Sunday, October 21st.TV Broadcast: CBS.Radio Broadcast: Sports Radio 610 (AM), 100.3 (FM), and SXM 98. NFL Game Pass also provides an audio streaming service.Online Streaming: Viewers in the U.S. can use the NFL Mobile app if they have a Verizon subscription. Anyone else can use the NFL Game Pass subscription service to watch the game.Opponent Blog: Big Cat Country.Twitter: @battleredblog.Facebook: Sure, you like us. But do you really, really like us?NFL Network Replay: To be determined.In terms of what we'll be doing on game day itself, expect "Countdown To Kickoff" to post at 8 a.m. CDT on Sunday, with the first open thread for the game posting promptly at 11:45 a.m. CDT. We'll add live open threads each quarter after that, and then we'll have a post-game reaction thread as soon as the game's over.Texans fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Texans survey. The Houston Texans fired back Wednesday at an East Texas school superintendent who wrote: "You can't count on a black quarterback http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/whitney-mercilus-jersey-authentic ," in the comment section of an online news article where he was criticizing quarterback Deshaun Watson.Lynn Redden is superintendent of the Onalaska Independent School District in the Piney Woods, about 75 miles north of Houston. In his post in the comment section of a story written by the Houston Chronicle and posted on Facebook, Redden referred to the last play of Sunday's game, in which Watson let the clock run down before completing a pass to DeAndre Hopkins in a 20-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans.Redden's full post read: "When you need precision decision making you can't count on a black quarterback." It was quickly deleted, but not before another reader took a screenshot of it and sent it to the newspaper.Coach Bill O'Brien was asked on Wednesday what he thought about the post."I really don't want to waste a lot of time responding to outdated, inaccurate, ignorant, idiotic statements," he said. "I'll just let Deshaun (Watson's) proven success on the field, his character off the field, speak for itself. He's one of the greatest guys I've ever coached. He represents everything that's right about football, about life.""His teammates respect him, his coaching staff respects him, and in this day and age, it's just amazing that this B.S. exists http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/deandre-hopkins-jersey-authentic ," O'Brien continued. "But it does. But we're moving forward."Watson took a different tact, saying he didn't waste any time worrying about what Redden posted."That's on him," he said. "May peace be with him. I worry about me, so I'm not worried about what he has to say."Watson, who is in his second year with the Texans after leading Clemson to a national championship in the 2016 season, did acknowledge that he's dealt with racism throughout his life. But he added that he can't let it bother him."It's part of life," he said. "I can't control what other people what their beliefs are. I can control what I can control. I just focus on me, and that's it."Watson was then asked if he believes Redden should be fired."That's not my job," Watson said. "I don't make that decision."The Onalaska school board will convene a special meeting on Saturday to discuss Redden's contract. The board also released a statement on Tuesday night condemning his post."Onalaska ISD regrets that an inappropriate comment has been attributed to the district's superintendent," the statement read."The OISD does not condone negative comments or actions against any race. The district values every individual and therefore the district will take the appropriate measures to address the situation expeditiously and completely."Redden told the Chronicle that he believed he was sending a private message when he posted the comment and told the newspaper that he based the comment on what he called the "limited success" of black quarterbacks in the NFL.Texans superstar defensive end J.J. Watt said he didn't want to give Redden or his comment any attention but did voice his support for his quarterback."I think it's a very ignorant comment that doesn't deserve any more play than it should get," Watt said. "It's very unfortunate. But I trust him, I trust him a whole lot. We all trust him a whole lot."
Pią Lis 30, 2018 09:37 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pią Lis 30, 2018 09:37
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna » PUCHAR LIGI Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: