Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna » Przyszłość rozgrywek XBOX 360 Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available
Autor Wiadomość
Sletrry
Rezerwa

Post Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available Odpowiedz z cytatem
White/Dark face accessory recipes? I really don't think could be obtained anymore either, any chance we can fix this? Adding profession related quests to earn things like fantasy stones. Since my most important ins't exactly strong enough for Cygnus runs, Maple Mobile Mesos could be a wonderful choice to have some kind of repeatable quest to make a few of the stuff like and I would also incorporate Rocks/Pieces of Time, Gallant emblems to the rewards. Or, have this as a potential benefit from turning into ore fragments. Sort of like the Orbis exchange quest.

Smithing- Amount 10 so far now farming materials before attempting for to 11. Could we please make capes? I'd really like to have the ability to earn capes like all colors of the Seraph or Giles capes (my personal favorites) Up to level 100 or so. I like the challenge of making capes for my other personalities and getting random, useful potential could be a fantastic bonus. Additionally, there might be a chance to sell and perhaps earn a small funding for oneself to boot.

These are only a couple of examples I have made note of, I'm enjoying the professions a lot. My apologies.I think a really neat idea would be a"Fusing machine" similar to the extractors. We can set this up and allow other crafter's utilize it also let people who are hunting for something have the option to fuse for better stats.

Mine is shade because of its mass, 100% posture, just needs one buff and it's fun overall since it got me back into maplestory I love pirate courses and hero classes so shade was just created for maplestory.

They utilize a wide array of attacking skills, a heart-touching narrative. Oh, did I miss the part in which you've got a pet dragon to fly, glide, and accompany you around at every control? It's so cute starting out as a hatchling too. . Who's a big scary dragon? WHO'S a big scary dragon? Yes, you. . YEEEESS YOU! .

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html ![/img]
Wto Paź 09, 2018 03:19 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email
Reklama

Wto Paź 09, 2018 03:19
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FIFA 09 XBOX 360/PS 3, TURNIEJE Strona Główna » Przyszłość rozgrywek XBOX 360 Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: